Sunday, July 15, 2012

2 Things Challenge Exterior / Round

This past week I was lucky enough to be able to take pictures of our City's annual Safety Camp.  The camp is for kids going into 4th grade and they learn about all kinds of safety (fire, electrical, animal, etc) for two days.  The camp is held at one of our Fire Stations, and that's where I got the inspiration for this weeks 2 Things Challenge, Exterior/Round.

I love all of the lines, curves and sharp colors on fire trucks.  Looking at this EXTERIOR chrome lamp on the front of this truck, gives the world around a very ROUNDed perspective.  I hope to be a part of this event next year.  


1 comment:

  1. Very nice and shiny. I love the reflections that you get in curved chrome. Not much of that on new cars, though. I guess it's too expensive.

    ReplyDelete